By taking a holistic approach to clarify an organization’s message and increase online visibility among ideal donor prospects—while simultaneously decreasing costs through technology efficiencies—I work with nonprofits to create and implement a self-sustainability plan.
Shorter? I help nonprofits realize their inherent potential. Together, we work toward sustainability by increasing income and reducing costs.
The Path Toward Nonprofit Self-Sustainability
How do we get there together? First, we’ll start by looking at your existing technology systems, internal processes and overall workflow. We’ll gather demographic data about your donor base, giving, events, communications, and marketing. Then, I’ll create a strategy to help your nonprofit, foundation or university:
• Reduce costs by potentially consolidating software (donor management/CRM, email marketing, fundraising, etc.)
• Increase efficiencies by automating manual, repetitive tasks
• Improve website user experience (UX); A/B split test calls-to-action (CTAs), conversion pages, and more
• Increase donations (volume, dollar amount and frequency)
• Reduce donor cost per acquisition (CPA)
• Improve efficacy of communications through email marketing (segmentation, drip campaigns, etc.)
• Increase donor / volunteer engagement through social media and peer-to-peer (P2P) fundraising
Nonprofit Consultant Network
Depending upon what we discover, your organization may need assistance outside of the realm of visibility, income and efficiency. I rely on a trusted network of partners that I’ve worked with for over a decade, including specializations in:
• Social impact digital strategist
• Capital campaign consulting
• Development leadership and staff recruiting
• Board development
• Board fundraising training
• Google Analytics goal setup / Google Tag Manager configuration
• Google AdWords Grants management
• Digital advertising management
• Custom data analysis
• Digital training + workshops
• Public relations
• Reputation management
• Nonprofit event design and production
Why Engage Kelly?
Causes, nonprofits, volunteerism and corporate social responsibility (CSR) have long been embedded in my personal life and career. And after running a web development and digital marketing agency for nearly 15 years—where more than 50% of our clients were not-for-profit and foundations—I realized that the next phase of my career was going to focus exclusively on what drives and fulfills me on a personal level.
By helping nonprofit organizations to operate more efficiently, communicate more clearly and become financially self-sustainable, I have the unique privilege of seeing the direct impact on individuals and communities, first-hand.
With more freedom to develop programs, events and services for those in need, nonprofits also realize deeper relationships with their supporters—from individuals and families to corporations and volunteers.
You may choose to engage my services on a project basis or on retainer.